A small Paint Waste Container, with one draining bin, is made from stainless steel. 60 x 45 x 124 cm
This is a small Paint Waste Container for the disposal of waterborne or solvent paste paints.
This is a small Paint Waste Container for those in the paint processing industry. This Paint Waste Container has one draining bin and is therefore small enough to fit into most workspaces. You can dispose of your waterborne paints in the draining bin. Place your leftover paint cans upside down, and the paint will leak into the draining bin. Close the lid and hazardous vapours will be extracted from the container through an exhaust duct. With this small Paint Waste Container, you have the perfect solution for your paint disposal and reduction of waste. 60 x 45 x 124 cm
Features and Benefits of the Paint Waste Container Small
- The Paint Waste Container is small and will therefore fit into most workspaces.
- It is made from stainless steel.
- Hazardous vapours will be extracted.
- The Paint Waste Container is suitable for waterborne paints or solvent paste paints.
- It has a kinked lid for easy access.
- Reduction of chemical waste is realised.
Technical Features of the Paint Waste Container Small
- Dimensions: 60 x 45 x 124 cm
- Extraction point: ø 80 mm, in centre top or at the left or right side
- Suitable for a waste can: Up to 30 L (not included)
- Weight: 30 kg
- Extraction volume: 100 m³/h