Rotating Polishing Machine DS 70 70 mm pad
Pneumatic rotating polisher, Ø 70 mm
A rotating polisher suitable for polishing small area’s
Compact Ø 70 mm pneumatic rotating polisher for efficient polishing of paint defects. This pneumatic mini polishing machine is suited for polishing small areas e.g. doorposts and spot repaired surfaces. Supplied in a carrying case with: Standard: Support pad (Hook & Loop) Ø 70 mm (art.no 022401). Optional: Mini pad (Adhesive) Ø 30 mm (art.no. 022302).
The benefits of the DS 70 Rotating Polisher
- Compact 70 mm pneumatic rotating polisher for efficient polishing paint defects; easy to handle
- The machine is equipped with a 70 mm Tackup (hook & loop) supporting pad on polishing pad can be attached
- By using cleaning material, small scratches and other defects in fresh paint can be removed. Use the correct polishing compound for the best result
- The regular rotating movement enables simple and easy polishing
- The noise of the pneumatic rotating polisher is reduced by means of a short ribbed tube
The technical features of the DS 70 Rotating Polisher
- Air pressure: 6.3 bar/90 psi
- Air consumption: 120 l/min
- Speed: 2.500 r.p.m.
- Weight: 1100 gr.
- Vibration level: 2.19 m/s²
- Sanding pad: Ø 70 mm Tackup (hook & loop) (3”)
- Sound pressure: 84.8 dBA