Foam masking tape to seal apertures of cars and other vehicles, procting again sharp edges and overspray to bleed trough.
A foam masking tape that seals and protects car apertures during the repair process.
Colad Foam Masking Tape is designed to seal the apertures of cars. It protects against sharp edges and prevents overspray from bleeding through. The foam can be easily applied and guarantees a correct isolation. Does not leave any residue upon removal. Silicon free.
The benefits of Colad Foam Masking Tape
- Seal apertures of cars/vehicles
- Protect against sharp edges
- Prevents overspray from bleeding trough
- Easy to apply
- Guarantees a correct isolation
- Does not leave residu after removal
The chemical resistence of Colad Foam Masking Tape against:
- Water – Excellent
- Acids and base – Good
- Oil and greases – Good
- Aliphatics – Poor
- Aromatics – Poor
- Alcohols – Good
The technical features of Colad Foam Masking Tape
- Carrier: PU-Foam (on polyester base)
- Density: 29.3 kg/m3
- Resistance to traction: 228 KPa
- Adhesive: Hot-melt, block-polymer base
- Color: Transparent
- Smell: Odorless
- Temperature resistance (short): 180°C
- Advised storage conditions: In original packing, at < 35°C, at normal ventilation and no longer than 12 months.
- Packing: Per roll into a dispenser box
|908013|| 13 mm x 50 m |
|908019|| 19 mm x 35 m |