2 versions: 1 kg (art.no. 8700) + 250g (art.no. 8725)
Covers the entire polishing process
From fine sanding at the start to remove scratches, to a high gloss finish.
Benefits of OneStepReady
- One step polishing compound: efficient in use, you only need one sponge and one polishing material
- Works excellently with both old and new coatings
- Can be used on all kinds of painted surfaces
- Non-solvent based
- Does not create polishing dust that is left over after polishing
- Does not contain any kind of wax
- Best results in combination with the Colad sanding pads line (medium & hard)
- Saves time and no polishing failures anymore
- Produces the best finish, also on corroded surfaces
- Minimum waste of material
Technical Features of OneStepReady
- Colad OneStepReady polishing compound is a dual function one step polishing material for various surfaces
- OneStepReady functions at the start of the polish process as a fine sanding paste
- The fine sanding particles in the paste transform during the polishing process and become finer along the way.
- The polishing material changes from sanding paste towards a finishing polishing compound, without creating polishing dust. Reaching a high gloss surface without holograms in one step
- Colad OneStepReady does not contain solvent and silicones, and therefore safe for the user
- Performs best in combination with Colad foam pads 010050 & 010051
- “Hard” for aggressive polishing (deeper scratches)
- “medium” for less aggressive polishing (finish)
Certification of OneStepReady
- Please check the enclosed safety data sheet according to regulation (EC) No 1907/2006, Annex II.
- The mixture is not classified as dangerous in the terms of the regulation (EC) 1272/2008 (CLP). All details within safety data sheet.
|8700|| 1 |
|8725|| 0.25 |