Diagonal Foam Masking Tape
Innovative diagonally shaped Foam Tape for the smoothest edges.
Seal apertures between panels preventing the need for rework on hard paint lines by using our innovative diagonally shaped Foam Tape. Easy to apply and remove without leaving any residue. Specifically designed to help you create the smoothest paint transitions possible preventing the need to rework on your panels. Save time and achieve the smoothest end-result possible. Suitable for use in the smallest apertures.
- Innovative diagonal shape
- Easy to apply due to the dispenser box
- Designed to prevent the need for rework on hard paint lines
- Create flawless paint transitions in hard to reach places
- Eliminate hard paint lines without any effort
- Save time by preventing the need for rework
- Easy to apply and remove without leaving any residue
- Carrier: PU-Foam (on polyester base)
- Density: 25 kg/m3 (ISO 845) / 33 kg/m3
- Resistance to traction: 120 kPa ISO 1798 / 450 kPa ISO-1926
- Adhesive: Hot-melt, block-polymer base
- Color: Transparent
- Length: 38 m
- Temperature resistance (short): 180°C
- Advised storage conditions: In original packing, at < 35°C, at normal ventilation and no longer than 12 months.
- Packing: Per roll in a dispenser box
- Delivery: 150 boxes per pallet