Does all of our talk about Colad’s Dynamic Digital Packaging® have you eager to learn more?
Check out Colad’s new interactive website!
DynamicDigitalPackaging.com – an interactive guide on all the details and perks of creating Digital Packaging from Colad.
Personalized URL [PURLS]
Or do you know what you need, and want to talk to one of our Account Executives right away? Click Here! Colad specializes in both offset and digital printing, and can handle any order size from one to one million- NO MINIMUM QUANTITY! Custom Folders, Custom Paperboard Binders, Custom Turned-Edge Binders, Custom Presentation Binders or Custom Proposal Binders, Custom Mailers, Custom Boxes, Custom Totes, Custom Tabs- Dividers & Contents, Custom Sales Kits, Custom Media Packaging [Custom USB Packaging], Custom Point of Purchase [POP] Easels…
I’m sure we’ve missed something in that list, but Colad can create ANYTHING, so contact us today!
Colad launched ThePaperWorker – a unique website enabling customers to design and personalize their own custom Eco-Certified packaging with no quantity restrictions.
- Customizable packaging offered on ThePaperWorker includes three ring binders, reinforced paper binders, gift boxes, 3 ring scrapbooks, and presentation folders.
ThePaperWorker is the first marketplace of its kind to offer these products, and is the first website in the world to feature real-time 3D proofing of user-designed dimensional custom packaging.
ThePaperWorker empowers users to:
- Create custom binders, gift boxes, folders, and scrapbooks for personal or business use
- Order 1 or 1 million – no minimum order quantity and no setup fees
- Select from thousands of graphic designs and use our online design tools to personalize
- Select a blank template and start from scratch, using our online design tools to customize
- Download a template to design offline and then upload onto the site to proof your creation as a rotatable 3D rendering
- Personalize with text, photos and logos, and access millions of premium images & backgrounds
- View their customized products in real-time 3D throughout the design process, which is especially critical for the custom dimensional products like binders, boxes, folders, and scrapbooks
- Review ‘Virtual Product Tours’ for every product offered on ThePaperWorker
- Promote responsibly-sourced renewable paper products Eco-Certified by FSC® or SFI®
Continuing reading all about ThePaperWorker here, or just visit ThePaperWorker.com and see it for yourself!