Extraordinary service - from start to finish.
Design and Estimating
Once you and Colad understand the desired product, our structural design team will estimate your packaging. Concepts and sketches are useful, and experience shows that it is of great benefit to you to actually hold a prototype. In nearly all cases, at your request, Colad will prototype your project with a handmade sample.
Digital Templates and Artwork Preparation
When you've decided on a product design and determine that the project is within your budget, Colad will email you a template to which you can set your final graphic design. This ensures that your final product will match your design and eliminates the worry about critical details like score lines, glue strips, tuck-flaps and die-cutting tolerances. We will provide all the production specifications and information you may need. We can output your digital files from a disc or you may upload files to our FTP site.
Manufacturing and Beyond
Manufacturing success is what happens when you put the best people and processes together. At our manufacturing facilities, we can provide the following services:
- Printing – offset and digital
- Film lamination – gloss, matte, satin, eco-lam
- Die-cutting, embossing, foil stamping
- UV coating – spot and flood
- Folding/gluing – straight-line and right angle
- Turned edge case making
- Automated rigid packaging (setup boxes, slipcases, slashboxes, etc.)
- Complete post-press finishing through our facilities in Baltimore and Atlanta
- Hand finishing, fulfillment and mailing
- Logistics management – let our volume discounts with FedEx, UPS and regional freight companies benefit you